Web Design Course for Entrepreneurs
. - Paul Cookson
In this current digital age, having a website is no longer ‘a good to have’ asset. It has become imperative for all established businesses to own a professional looking, user friendly website that provides the necessary business and contact information to their stakeholders.
With that, it is inevitable to fall victim to a failed web investment, considering the number of attractive deals in the market for a one off website design and development job. Hence, investing in yourself might just be what you need.
Our web design course developed specially for entrepreneurs focus on:
- empowering business owners to design and maintain a professional website for their business
- having the control to deliver fresh and quality content to their consumers and business partners at anytime.
Our goal is to help participant(s):
- Be independent in the creation of a simple functional & informative website (from the very start of hosting & domain purchase)
- To be equipped with knowledge on how to upkeep and maintain a website for as long as the site is needed
- Tips to enhance the design and user experience of the site
- Tips to safe guard your site’s security and minimize site vulnerability to malware and virus attacks.
Each workshop will have no more than 8 students.
We believe in hands-on training style where participant(s) are supervised from the very start of creating a website. Every class consists of a lesson, followed by a hands-on practical session with the trainer assistance.
S$ 1900 per participant
The whole course will be conducted across 2 full days workshop and 1 session (2 hours) of 1-to-1 follow-up with the trainer.